The Peaceful Deer Bundle is finally back in stock, so I thought I would have fun with today’s sketch and make a card full of Santa’s Reindeer. Normally stamping and cutting so many deer would be time consuming, but with the deer punch (included in the Peaceful Deer Bundle), it’s fast and easy. I created a simple background for the deer by repeat stamping and stamping off the fir tree in Soft Sea Foam Ink. This card is a slimline card and fits in a #10 envelope.
Use the Dec 2021 Host Code NJVHDQTB and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 8 of the 2021 Holiday Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Thick Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 8″. On the 8″ side, score at the 4″ mark.
- Sweet Stockings DSP Layer: 8-1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White: 8″ x 3-1/4″
- Gold Foil: 4-1/2″ x 1/2″ and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch
- Real Red CS: 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch
- Soft Sea Foam CS: 3″ x 1/2″ and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch