I hope you will like today’s card which just reminds me of spring. I used the Daffodil Daydream Bundle to create the Daffodil. I used two sale-a-bration reward products on today’s card: the Daffodil Afternoon Paper (choose free with $50) and the Special Moments Stamp Set (choose free with $100). The paper and the stamp set are each free with every $50/100* spent until February 28, 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Jan 2022 Host Code FZDDHM3E and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 22 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight CS. On the 11″ side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut a three 1″ x 4-1/2″ pieces of Daffodil Afternoon Paper. Adhere these strips evenly spaced onto a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Basic Black. Adhere this panel to the card front.
- Stamp a greeting onto Basic White CS using Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies. Adhere to the card front.
- Make a daffodil using Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry CS and the Daffodil Dies. Adhere to the card front.
- Tie a bow and adhere it to the card front.
- Inside: Stamp a Daffodil from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set and a Greeting from the Special Moments Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the Daffodil with Stampin’ Blends.