I’m still in birthday card making mode. Those January birthday keep on coming. I used the Hello Ladybug Bundle and the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper to make this fun card. It’s a great time to place an order becaues your can earn a free sale-a-bration item with every $50* and $100* you spend until the end of February 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Jan 2022 Host Code FZDDHM3E and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 10 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 8-1/2″ x 8″ piece of Basic White Card Stock. On the 8″ side, score in half at the 4″ mark and fold.
- Cut an 8″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Sweet Talk Paper. Adhere centered on the card front.
- Punch 4 Basic Black ladybug bodies and 4 sets of wings in Blushing Bride, Pool Party, So Saffron and Highland Heather Card Stock. Stamp the wings with ladybug dots in Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee and Gorgeous Grape. To create eyes, mark 8 small Basic Pearl Jewels with a black dot using the Basic Black Dark Stampin’ Blends. Add the pearls to ladybug bodies. Adhere the ladybugs to the card front.
- Stamp a greeting on Basic White Card Stock and punch out with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the card front.
- Tie a bow out of White Crinkled Seam Binding. Adhere next to the greeting.
- Inside: Start with a 7-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White Card Stock. Stamp Happy Birthday in Gorgeous Grape Ink on the piece. Adhere a 7-3/4″ x 1/4″ strip of Sweet Talk Paper to the bottom. Punch and stamp an extra ladybug and adhere it beside the greeting. Adhere the piece to the inside of the card.