I have lots of birthdays to celebrate in January, so I decided to make a birthday card today using the NEW Kite Delight Stamp Set. I also used the NEW Simply Marbelous Paper which you can choose for free by spending $50*. Today marks the start of sale-a-bration which means you can earn a free sale-a-bration item with every $50* and $100* you spend until the end of February 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Jan 2022 Host Code FZDDHM3E and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 13 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue Card Stock, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Stamp 2 kites in Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White Card Stock. Color with Stampin’ Blends and then hand cut with scissors.
- Cut a 3″ x 5″ piece of Simply Marbelous Paper (choose free with $50 spent). Arrange one of the kites near the top of the piece and stamp the tail of the kite below it. Adhere the Simply Marbelous piece to the left side of the card base.
- Also stamp the tail of the kite on a scrap piece of Basic White. Color the bows with Stampin’ Blends and then hand cut with scissors. Adhere the bows on top of the bows stamped on the Simply Marbelous Paper.
- Adhere the kites to the Simply Marbelous piece with Dimensionals.
- Greeting: Cut a 2-1/4″ x 5/8″ piece of Basic White Card Stock. Stamp the “birthday” greeting on the piece with Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere to the card front.
- Embellish the card front with three Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.
- Inside: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Basic White. Stamp a Kite and Tail in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Also stamp the “carefree day” greeting on the inside.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply