The Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is perfect for making cards to brighten someone’s day. Today I used it to make a card with retro neon colors from the Sunshine & Rainbows Paper and the VW bug from the Driving By Stamp Set. The paper and the stamp set are each free with every $50* spent until February 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Jan 2022 Host Code FZDDHM3E and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 44 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Gorgeous Grape Card Stock. On the 11″ side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Adhere a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Sunshine & Rainbow Paper to the card front.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Daffodil Delight Card Stock. Cut a rainbow into both ends using the Brilliant Rainbow Dies. Remove and discard the arcs from the negative of the piece.
- Also cut the same rainbow into scrap pieces of Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Marvelous Magenta and Granny Apply Green. Piece the arcs into the Daffodil Delight piece. Adhere a 2-5/8″ x 4-3/8″ piece of Basic White to the back to stabilize the pieces. Attach the piece to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Basic White Stamp the VW bug (Driving By Stamp Set) and a greeting (Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the VW bug with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere this piece to the card front.
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones.
- Inside: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White. Stamp the two rainbow images in Marvelous Magenta and Daffodil Delight Ink. Adhere a 3-3/4″ x 1/2″ strip of Sunshine & Rainbows Paper to the bottom. Adhere the piece inside the card.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Absolutely adorable card. Thank you for sharing the instructions.
Thank you, Wendie!