Today’s case-ing tuesday card inspired me to make a set of 3 cards with the Cactus Cuties Bundle and the Artfully Composed Paper. These cards are easy to stamp and would make a nice gift set. Choose a free sale-a-bration reward with every $50/100* spent until February 28, 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Feb 2022 Host Code PNU7XWGQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 66 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Green CS. On the 11″ side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper. Adhere this piece to the left side of the card front.
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 3/4″ (for the “on point” greeting) or a 5-1/4″ x 1/2″ (for the “just a note” greeting). Punch one end with the Treasured Tags Pick a Punch. Stamp the greeting in ink to match the card and then adhere the piece to the card front.
- Cut the largest circle (for the cacti) or the 3rd largest circle (for the plant) out of Basic White CS using the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp the cacti or plant on to the circle. I used the masking technique to get the cacti to fit on the circle (see video). Adhere the circle to the card front.
- Tie a bow with linen thread and attach to the card front with glue.
- Embellish with Genial Gems.