I made today’s card using the Catch You Later Stamp Set and the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper. I colored the monkeys with some of the new colors of Stampin’ Blends just released this month. Choose a free sale-a-bration reward with every $50/100* spent until February 28, 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Feb 2022 Host Code PNU7XWGQ and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 57 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Soft Sea Foam CS. On the 11″ side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut several strips of designer paper or use leftover strips. I used three 5/8″ x 4-3/4″ strips and three 5/8″ x 4-1/4″ strips. Arrange the strips on the card front and adhere them in place.
- Cut a rectangle out of Basic White CS using the 5th largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Stamp the monkeys and a greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Heat set the ink with the heat tool (this will prevent bleeding). Color the monkeys with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the card front.
- Embellish the card with a bow tied with Pale Papaya Ribbon and a few Genial Gems.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply