There are just 2 weeks left of sale-a-bration. Don’t miss out on earning the cute Driving By Stamp Set I used on today’s card for free. It was fun to use my imagination and color the van in an array of pastel colored Stampin’ Blends. Choose a free sale-a-bration reward with every $50/100* spent until February 28, 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Feb 2022 Host Code PNU7XWGQ and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 57 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the 11″ side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 3″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Fresh Freesia and emboss with the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp a greeting along the side of the Fresh Freesia embossed piece using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Sweet Talk DSP. Banner Cut the bottom. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a length of Highland Heather Ribbon, fold in half and adhere it to the card front with Tear & Tape.
- Cut a circle out of Basic White CS using the 2nd largest circle die and a scallop circle out of Pool Party CS using the largest scallop circle die.
- Stamp the image on the Basic White Circle in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the stamped circle to the Pool Party Scallop Circle and then adhere them to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pastel Pearl Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply