There is just 1 week left of sale-a-bration. Don’t miss out on earning the sweet Friendly Hello Bundle I used on today’s card free by spending $100. This bundle includes a stamp set and gorgeous paper. Both cards are easy to make. Choose a free sale-a-bration reward with every $50/100* spent until February 28, 2022. Find out all the details HERE! *before shipping & tax.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Feb 2022 Host Code PNU7XWGQ and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 30 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
Granny Apple Green Card
- Card Base: Cut an 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Granny Apple Green CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White. Adhere it to the inside of the card.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Friendly Hello DSP and adhere it to the short front flap of the card.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ x piece of Granny apply Green CS and a 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Friendly Hello DSP and adhere the pieces together
- Cut a 4″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White and punch one end with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp the birthday greeting in Shaded Spruce Ink. Adhere to the piece from step 4.
- Tie a piece of Fresh Freesia Ribbon around the left side of the piece from step 4.
- Stamp a bloom in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends and cut out. Adhere it next to the ribbon with a Dimensional.
- Adhere the piece from step 4 centered on the front card flap taking care to only put adhesive on the one side.
Pool Party Card
- Card Base: Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pool Party CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark and fold.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Friendly Hello DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 2-5/8″ x 1-3/8″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the “Hello Friend” greeting in Fresh Freesia Ink on this piece.
- Cut the second smallest Scalloped Contours Die out of Fresh Freesia CS. Adhere the Basic White Greeting piece to the die cut piece. Then adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow tied with Fresh Freesia Ribbon and some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.