There is something very satisfying about stamping flowers to fill an entire piece of cardstock. It’s like creating your own designer paper. The Art Gallery Bundle has beautiful 3-step stamps that make these beautiful blooms possible. It also has the perfect greetings to go along with it.
There’s just 2 days left to get the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine for 20% off (sale ends March 31st, 2022). Don’t miss out on getting this handy little machine before shipping goes up in April and the machine’s regular price goes up in May.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 36 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock. On the 11″ side, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp flowers all over this piece in 3 different colors. Adhere layer to card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock. Adhere to the card front.
- Tie a length of Soft Succulent Ribbon around the card and tie a bow.
- Cut a label die from the Floral Gallery Dies. Stamp Happy Birthday in Evening Evergreen Ink. Adhere to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies.
- Inside: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp a flower in the lower left corner. Adhere to the inside of the card.