Here is a good way to get out of your stamping comfort zone. Take a card that you like out of the catalog, but make sure it’s a card that is not your typical style. Then use that card as a template for making a new one. That’s what happened with today’s CASE-ing Tuesday card. This card is not in my usual style, but I love how it turned out. I removed some of the layers from the original card, but the it allowed me to stamp outside my comfort zone. Join our Facebook Group and you can play along with me.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 50 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Basic White Cardstock. On the 11″ side, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Use the speckle stamp and Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight Ink to stamp all over the front of the card. Use a Blending Brush with Balmy Blue ink to blend color over the speckles.
- Cut a frame using the 4th and 5th largest Stitched Rectangles Dies. Adhere it to the card front.
- Stamp a Daffodil Bunch on Basic White CS using Tuxedo Black Ink and cut out with the matching dies. Color the Daffodil with Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut a 2″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp “Happy Birthday” using Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the Daffodil and greeting to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow out of Crinkled Seam Binding and adhere to the the card front with a Mini Glue Dot.