With Easter just around the corner, it’s time to make some Easter cards. The Easter Friends Stamp Set is the perfect easy way to make some cute cards. I used a variety of techniques to create and color the scene, but the scene was still surprisingly easy to make.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 79 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. On the 11″ side, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper (Balmy Blue) and adhere it centered on the card.
- Cut a 3″ x 2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp “Happy Easter” in Balmy Blue Ink near one end of the piece.
- Cut a 4-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp 3 chicks in Bumble Ink across the piece at different heights. Color the chicks with a sponge dauber dipped in Bumblebee ink. Color the feet and beak of the chick with a Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends. Darken the eye of the chick with a black Sharpie.
- Repeat Stamp the grass image in Granny Apple Green Ink underneath the chicks’ feet.
- Color the sky with a Blending Brush and Balmy Blue Ink.
- Adhere the “Happy Easter” piece and the chick piece to the card front.
- Tie a length of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the card.
- Embellish with Artistry Blooms Sequins.