We have a new sale for March! 20% off the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and select bundles that are sized to go through it. Click the banner above to see which bundles are on sale. The bundles and Mini Machine are only available at 20% off while stock lasts. The Pansy Patch Bundle on today’s card is one of the sale bundles. It’s one of my favorites.
Have you tried a slimline cards yet? Slimline cards are a few inches taller and a little narrower (8-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ card front) than one of our standard cards (5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″). Slimline cards are on trend right now and we have pretty new Slimline Envelopes to mail them.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 64 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Slimline Card Base: Cut an 8-1/2″ x 7-1/4″ piece of Soft Succulent CS. On the 7-1/4″ side, score at the 3-5/8″ mark and fold.
- Cut FOUR 3-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ pieces of Pansy Petals DSP (3 of one pattern and 1 of a different pattern). Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp 3 pansies (in Polished Pink, Pale Papaya & Highland Heather ink with centers in Blackberry Bliss and Bumblebee Ink) and 4 pansy leaves (in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent ink). Cut out the pansies and leaves with the Pansy Dies. Adhere the pansies to the card front with Dimensionals and the leaves with glue.
- Stamp a greeting in Versamark on Evening Evergreen CS. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and melt with a Heat Tool. Cut out the greeting with a Layering Circle Die. Attach the greeting to the card with a Dimensional.
- Tie a bow with Soft Succulent Ribbon and attache to the card with Tear & Tape.
- Embellish with a few Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for price and details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply