Thank you to everyone who placed orders with me in February. Here is a video tutorial and instructions for the thank you cards I sent out. The Seascape Bundle I used on the card is 20% off until March 31st. It’s retiring soon and is only available while supplies last.
Shipping Prices are going up starting April 1st. Place an order before March 31st and take advantage of the Last Chance Products Sale and the Savings are in Bloom Sale.
Watch my VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE
Shop my SUPPLY LIST HERE
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
- Card Base: Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock. On the 11″ side, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Stamp the Sea Fan Plant in Bermuda Bay on the card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Cut a hole in the center of this piece using the 4th largest Layering Diorama Dies. Also on this same piece stamp bubbles in Soft Succulent Ink on the top and bottom corners.
- Cut a seahorse from a piece of Basic White Cardstock using the Sea Life Dies. Color the seahorse with Blending Brushes dipped in the Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink Ink Pads. Snip the seahorse away from the background.
- Cut a Sea Plant from a piece of Mango Melody Cardstock.
- Cut a label using the smallest label from the Hippo & Friends Dies. Stamp the Label with “thank you” in Polished Pink Ink.
- Adhere the Sea Plant, Sea Horse and Label to the edge of the Bermuda Bay Frame.
- Flip the piece over and place 5 Dimensionals on the back close to the window edge of the diorama. Remove the backings. Then put a thin line of Tombow Glue around the entire outside of the Bermuda Bay piece.
- Line up the Bermuda Bay Piece over the card front and then adhere.
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Join my Customer Facebook Group to connect and share
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Nina Hansen says
Thank you so much Brenda. I loved watching the video.
Also thank you for my card you sent me last week.
Waiting for my Paper Pumpkin kit,
hope it gets here soon.
Love, Nina Hansen
(see you at our Zoom meeting in April)
You’re welcome, Nina! I’m going to send you an email about your March Paper Pumpkin Kit. See you in April.