I have to admit that I was a little intimidated by the Waves of the Ocean Suite. The sample cards I have seen are gorgeous, but my style tends to run a little simpler. I was surprised that I was able to make cards in my own style and I just love how they came out.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code ZUKUF37P and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 19 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. On the 11″ side, score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cut a 3-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the Wave in Balmy Blue at the bottom. Clean the stamp and stamp once more in Pool Party offsetting it slightly from the original stamped image.
- Use a Blending Brush and a Balmy Blue Ink Pad to lightly color the sky a light shade of blue.
- Stamp 2 birds in Night of Navy in the top right corner.
- Adhere the Basic White Piece to the card front.
- Banner: Start with a 5-1/4″ x 1″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock. On both ends, score at the 1″ and 1-1/4″ marks. Then use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Put Tombow on the ends of the banner and adhere to the card front. See video for visual instructions.
- Die cut 2 clouds and adhere them to the card.
- Add some Rhinestone Waves Jewels.