It’s time to break out my new Flowering Tulips Bundle and the Flowering Fields Desiger Series Paper to make some Mother’s Day Cards. I used the card on page 2 of the Jan-Jun Mini catalog as my inspiration.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code EE7JFKH7 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 2 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Slimline Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 7-1/4″ piece of Pear Pizzazz CS. On the 7-1/4″ side, score at the 3-5/8″ mark. Fold in half along the score line.
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 2-3/8″ piece of Flowering Fields DSP. Adhere to the card front.
- Tie a length of Fresh Freesia Ribbon around the card front.
- Cut the second largest Scalloped Contours Die out of Basic White CS. Emboss a greeting in the top right corner. Adhere the piece to the card front.
- Stamp and die cut tulips in a variety of colors. Also stamp and die cut some tulip leaves. Arrange then on the card front and then adhere them in place.
- Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies.