Create a fun tiled background with today’s challenge card. You can either choose to make the tiles the focal point of your card OR you can choose to keep them in the background like I did. I used the Plentiful Plants Bundle to create the awesome potted plant which really pops on the neutral background.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code EE7JFKH7 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 26 of the 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold the card along the score line.
- Punch out 5 rectangles with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Cut one of them in half. Adhere the rectangles in a tiled pattern on the card front.
- Stamp a greeting in Versamark Ink on Basic Gray Cardstock. Sprinkle on White Embossing Powder. Tap off the excess. Then use a Heat Tool to emboss the greeting. Cut out the greeting with Paper Snips. Adhere the greeting to the card front.
- Stamp the 2 parts of the plant in Garden Green Ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Stamp the pot in Cajun Craze Ink on Pale Papaya Cardstock. Use the matching dies to cut out all three stamped images. Adhere the 2 parts of the plant and the pot together with glue. Put Dimensionals on the back of the potted plant and adhere it to card front.
- Embellish with a Baker’s Twine Bow and some Rhinestone Jewels.