The layout for today’s card was perfect for me to break out the Cheerful Basket Bundle for the first time. The hearts and cat were colored with Stampin’ Blends. I created the basket in the most simplistic way, but there are many other ways to make the basket in this bundle.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 49 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Banner Layer: Cut a 5″ x 2-3/4″ piece of 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper. Banner Cut the bottom. Adhere to the Card Base.
- Circle Layer: Cut the largest Circle Die out of Basic White CS with the Stylist Shapes Dies. Stamp the “Lots of Love” Greeting (Celebrating You Stamp Set) at the top of the circle. Stamp the hearts (Cheerful Basket Stamp Set) underneath. Color the hearts with Real Red and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- Basket Layer: Stamp the basket in Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake CS and then cut out with the matching die. Adhere the basket underneath the hearts and then adhere the circle/basket combo to the front of the card.
- Cat Layer: Stamp the cat in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White CS. Color with Gray Granite and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the cat with the matching die. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish the card with Heart Pearls.