To color or not to color? That is the question. Today I chose not to color the blooms from the Happiness Abounds Bundle. The background of the card was sufficiently dark to make the line drawn blooms pop. To create the arrangement, I simply stamped and masked the images using Stampin’ Up’s New Masking Paper. If you are thinking of getting the new In-Colors, check out our NEW In-Color Starter Kit HERE available for the month of May only!
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 90 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Orchid Oasis CS. Score in half at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold in half along the score line.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5″ piece of 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp flowers and leaves from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set and matching dies using the masking technique (see video for instructions). Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a banner out of Basic White CS using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Stamp “happy birthday” on the banner. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with 2022-2024 In Color Dots.