One of the prettiest new papers in the catalog is the Hues of Happiness Designer Paper. Today I paired it with the Charming Sentiments Bundle to make an easy birthday card. You will love how the greetings each have a matching die that cuts them out. No fussy cutting required.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 17 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Night of Navy CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- White Layer: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic White.
- Hues of Happiness Layers: Cut two 4″ x 1-3/4″ pieces and one 4″ x 1-5/8″ piece.
- Adhere the paper to the Basic White Layer. The smallest piece should be flipped to the reverse side and adhered to the middle.
- Stamp and die cut a greeting. Also die cut a flower. Adhere all to the middle panel.
- Embellish with some Glossy Dots.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply