I resisted getting the Let’s Set Sail Bundle for a while. It reminded me too much of my dad and his love of sailing. After some reflection, I decided to get the bundle and use it to remind me to be inspired by my own dreams. After all, it was my dad’s dream to own a sailboat and he enjoyed that dream for many years. I think he will be smiling down at me as I make this card on my video today.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 162 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of colored CS. On the 8-1/2″ side score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Banner: Cut a 5-5/8″ x 1″ piece of colored CS. Use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Adhere to the card front.
- New Horizons Paper Layer: Cut a 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of New Horizons Paper. When cutting the paper it looks best to have the horizon in the bottom third of the cut piece. Stamp a greeting and the birds in a matching dark ink.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Basic White CS. Adhere the New Horizons Layer to the White Layer and then adhere them to the card front.
- Stamp and punch out a sailboat using the Let’s Set Sail Bundle. Adhere to the card front with Glue & Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.