I resisted getting the Let’s Set Sail Bundle for a while. It reminded me too much of my dad and his love of sailing. After some reflection, I decided to get the bundle and use it to remind me to be inspired by my own dreams. After all, it was my dad’s dream to own a sailboat and he enjoyed that dream for many years. I think he will be smiling down at me as I make this card on my video today.
To make today’s card I used the Let’s Set Sail Bundle and the soon-to-be-retiring New Horizons Paper. Don’t miss out on getting this gorgeous paper that makes beautiful scenic backdrops.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 162 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of colored CS. On the 8-1/2″ side score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Banner: Cut a 5-5/8″ x 1″ piece of colored CS. Use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Adhere to the card front.
- New Horizons Paper Layer: Cut a 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of New Horizons Paper. When cutting the paper it looks best to have the horizon in the bottom third of the cut piece. Stamp a greeting and the birds in a matching dark ink.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Basic White CS. Adhere the New Horizons Layer to the White Layer and then adhere them to the card front.
- Stamp and punch out a sailboat using the Let’s Set Sail Bundle. Adhere to the card front with Glue & Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply