Hooray! Today is the first day of the NEW Annual Catalog and I’m featuring the New Sweet Songbirds Bundle along with some of the new In-Colors. I just love the color combination of Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis. If you are thinking of getting the new In-Colors, check out our NEW In-Color Starter Kit HERE available for the month of May only!
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code N24AFNT6 and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 179 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Tahitian Tide Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Cardstock. On the 8-1/2″ side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold in half along the score line.
- Cut SIX circles using the Stylish Shapes Dies: three in Basic White (3″, 2-1/2″, 1-5/8″) and three in designer series paper (2-1/2″, 2-1/8″, 1-5/8″).
- Stamp the Basic White Circles with images from the Sweet Songbirds Bundle.
- Arrange the circles on the card front and then adhere them down.
- Embellish with Baker’s Twine and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply