Do you love puns? The “A Little Cheesy Stamp Set” that I’m using on today’s card is all about puns. It was one of my first purchases out of the new annual catalog, because I love to smile and I love to make others smile too. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code GPKZ9FDA and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 86 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Angled Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Perfectly Penciled DSP. On the short side, make a pencil mark 3/4″ in from the top right side and 3/4″ in from the bottom left side. Connect the marks with a diagonal line. Cut along the diagonal line to make 2 pieces. You can use the second piece for another card. Color the DSP by dipping sponge daubers in So Saffron, Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide Ink and adding the color to the paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Cheese Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the cheese in So Saffron Ink. Color the cheese by dipping a sponge dauber in the So Saffron Ink pad. Color the cheese holes with the Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends.
- Banner Layer: Cut a 1″ x 4-3/8″ piece of Tahitian Tide CS. Use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch one of the ends. Adhere the banner behind the Cheese Layer. Adhere both layers to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ piece of Parakeet Party CS. Use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow and Matte Decorative Dots.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply