Today Only get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more!
Happy First Day of Summer! Today’s card celebrates summer with it’s vivid colors and dragonflies. I will show you how to use the cool Spiral Dye stamp set to create a tie dyed background. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code GPKZ9FDA and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from the cover of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cover Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Ink and stamp the Spiral Dye Stamp in Parakeet Party Ink on the piece. Clean off the stamp. Rotate the CS 180 degrees. Ink and stamp the Spiral Dye Stamp in Pool Party ink. Adhere to the card base.
- Orchid Oasis Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Orchid Oasis CS. Run the piece through with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card front.
- Dragonflies: Stamp 2 dragonflies in Starry Sky Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Punch out with the Dragonflies Punch. Also punch out a smaller dragonfly out of Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Greeting: Cut a 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White. Stamp the “you’re an inspiration” greeting in Starry Sky Ink. Adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.