It’s a beautiful summer day here, so it’s the perfect time to break out the Let’s Set Sail Bundle. There are just 3 shades of blue in this card: Pool Party, Balmy Blue and the star of the show, Starry Sky. Starry sky makes for a great nautical color and I love how it pops against the other blues. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code GPKZ9FDA and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 66 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Starry Sky Layer: Cut a 3″ x 5″ piece of 2022-2024 In Color DSP (Starry Sky) and adhere it to the card front.
- Circle Layer: Cut the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Die out of Basic White CS. Stamp the the water stamp a few times in Balmy Blue Ink across the bottom of the Circle. Use Sponge Daubers and Pool Party Ink to sponge the sky. Adhere this layer to the card front.
- Sailboat: Stamp the Sailboat/Mast Stamp in Starry Sky Ink on Basic White CS. Punch out with the Sailboat Builder Punch. Adhere the sailboat/mast to the circle layer with glue and the sails with Mini Dimensionals.
- Greeting: Stamp a greeting in Starry Sky ink and cut it out. Adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow tied from the White Crinkled Seam Binding and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply