It’s almost cherry season where I live and cherries bring back so many good memories for me. Therefore, I just had to get the Sweetest Cherries Bundle so I could make some cherry filled cards. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code GPKZ9FDA and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 113 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Background Strips: Cut four 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ pieces of Parakeet Party CS. Use the background stamp two stamp two of the pieces with Parakeet Party Ink and the other two pieces with Granny Apple Green Ink. Adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece and adhere to the card front.
- Cherries: Stamp two cherries in Strawberry Slush ink on Strawberry Slush CS and one cherry in Melon Mambo Ink on Melon Mambo CS. Stamp two leaves in Garden Green Ink on Garden Green CS. Punch out the cherries and leaves. Also Punch out three stems out of Garden Green CS. Adhere the stems to the cherries and then adhere them to the Basic White layer. Then adhere the leaves.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Garden Green CS. Emboss the “birthday wishes” greeting on the piece.
- Embellish with a Baker’s Twine bow and Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.