I just loved creating this wonderful scene for a Christmas Card last night. The cute trailer with matching pieces from the Tree Lot Dies are the perfect compliment to the Trees for Sale Stamp Set. The dies can only be earned as a sale-a-bration reward for spending $100. Don’t miss out on getting the dies, because they are while supplies last or until August 31st. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code X7V9DFGG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 75 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Tahitian Tide CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line. Set Aside.
- Pool Party Background: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pool Party CS.
- Snow Layer: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-1/4 piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the short side tear the card stock in half. Use one of the torn pieces for the card. The other can be reserved for another card. Stamp “Christmas Greeting” in Evening Evergreen Ink along one of the pieces. Lay the piece across the bottom of the Pool Party CS piece. For now it will act as guide for placement and will be adhered at the end.
- Stamp 2 large trees and 1 medium tree on the Pool Party Layer using Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Ink. Also stamp an extra medium tree on a scrap piece of Pool Party. Cut out the extra tree with the matching Die.
- Stamp the string of lights in Basic Gray Ink across the top of the card. Color the lights in with the Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. Then highlight the lights with Wink of Stella.
- Trailer: Cut out the pieces of the trailer: Trailer from Sweet Sorbet CS, Top/bottom of trailer and Bow in Gold Foil, Wreath in Garden Green CS. Also cut a small strip of Very Vanilla CS to put behind the window of the trailer. Color the hitch and wheel in Dark Basic Black Ink. Adhere the rest of the pieces to the trailer and embellish the wheel with a Glossy Dot.
- Other Pieces: Stamp a dog in Night of Navy on Basic White and die cut with matching pieces. Stamp “tree for sale” in Soft Suede on Basic White and cut out just the top of the sign. Stamp the pole in Soft Suede on Basic White and die cut. Adhere the sign together and adhere it to the right side of the card. Cut off the excess pole length.
- Adhere the snow piece from step 3 to the Pool Party Layer. Adhere the camper and tree to the card with Dimensionals. Adhere the Dog with Tombow. Adhere the Pool Party Layer to the Card Base from Step 1.