It certainly doesn’t feel like Christmas outside, but let’s just pretend it’s Christmas in July. This is my first time using the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle and I love the way the candy canes stamp. There is a stamp and matching die for both a right-facing and left-facing candy cane which means you can create that cute crossed candy cane look easily. This bundle also features a great striped background die that I’ll feature on a future card. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code X7V9DFGG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 65 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″” piece of Pool Party CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Stamp the leaf stamp in Pool Party ink on the card front.
- Cut a 2-3/8″ x 5″ piece of Designer Series Paper. Adhere it to the right side of the card.
- Stamp 2 candy canes in Real Red Ink on Basic White CS and cut out with the matching dies.
- Vellum: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of vellum. Adhere the candy canes to the vellum and then adhere the vellum to the card front. Tip: Put the adhesive behind the candy canes so that it won’t show through elsewhere.
- Stamp the greeting on the edge of a scrap piece of Basic White in Garden Green Ink and use the trimmer to cut it down to size.
- Embellish with some Green Ribbon and Iridescent Seasonal Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply