The Christmas Scottie Bundle isn’t just for Christmas. Use it to make sweet cards all year long just by using different paper and colors. Want to know how I got such a nicely stamped Scottie dog? Watch my video to find out. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code X7V9DFGG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 12 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Tahitian Tide CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Tea Boutique Layer: Cut a 1-1/2″ x 5″ piece of Tea Boutique Paper.
- Plaid Layer: Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp with the Plaid Stamp and Parakeet Party Ink.
- Lay the 2 layers of onto the card front (to help with placement of the greeting). Stamp a greeting below the layer in Versamark Ink. Remove the layers. Sprinkle the greeting with white embossing powder and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Adhere the 2 layers to the card base.
- Scottie: Stamp the Scottie Dog in Night of Navy Ink on Basic White CS. Stamp the collar in Melon Mambo Ink. Punch out with the Scottie Dog Punch. Adhere the Scottie to the card front with Dimensionals. Add a Glossy Dot embellishkment to the dog collar.