Today’s card is made with the Leaves of Holly Bundle that caught my eye the first time I saw it. I love the holly-edged label and the gorgeous detail in the holly leaves and berries. I’ve been wanting to use the bundle for a few weeks, but it was out of stock. Now that it’s back in stock the matching Boughs of Holly Paper is out of stock until the first week of September. So just a head’s up that this bundle and paper are extremely popular, so make sure to get them while they are in stock. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 6CTGTUXX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 161 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Gray Granite CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper Strips: Cut three 4-1/4″ x 1″ strips of designer series paper.
- Greeting: Stamp the “Christmas Wishes” greeting in Evening Evergreen Ink and cut out with the Small Label Die.
- Holly Leaves & Berries: Cut a Label and Large Holly Leaf in Evening Evergreen CS. Cut a Small Holly Leaf out of Gold Foil Sheet. Cut the Berries out of Real Red CS and Cherry Cobbler CS.
- Adhere all the die cuts to the card front.
- Embellish the card with a Bow and some Real Rhinestone Jewels.