For this week’s card I went back to the annual catalog and pulled out the Lovely & Lasting Bundle. This bundle has so many great greetings, a beautiful background floral and an awesome label punch to name a few highlights. I stamped the floral bouquet as my background image and used the stamps and matching punch to create a greeting for the top. The Perfectly Penciled Paper provides the perfect backdrop to make this floral really pop. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 6CTGTUXX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 115 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Perfectly Penciled Paper: Cut TWO 4-1/4″ x 1″ pieces of designer paper. Adhere to the top and bottom of the card base.
- Basic Black Layer: Cut a 4-14″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Basic Black CS and adhere to the card base.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the Blossom Stamp in Orchid Oasis Ink twice. Watch the video for how I positioned and masked off the blossom. Also stamp some dots in Sahara Sand Ink (stamped off once). Adhere this piece to the card front.
- Punched Piece: On a scrap piece of Basic White, stamp the frame in Tuxedo Black Ink. Stamp “happy birthday” in Orchid Oasis Ink in the middle of the frame. Punch out with the Lasting Label Punch. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Embellish the card with a Black & White Gingham Bow and some Matte Black Dots.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Love the card and the masking technique.
Can the caddy that you use for your supplies be purchased somewhere?
Hi Jean, the caddy can be ordered at stampyboxes.com. Take care, Brenda
Stacy O'Dell says
Hi! I loved the card and so glad I watched the video and saw how easy you made the masking technique. I would be interested in a couple bow makers if you wouldn’t mind sharing the link. Such a beautiful card, I can’t wait to make mine now!!!!! Thank you kindly, Stacy
Hi Stacy, I’m so glad you like the card. You can get the bow maker here: http://stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/p/magic-bow-maker.html