I have a special guest with me today. Our son Nicolas is visiting just for a day to celebrate his birthday and he is joining me on the live today. We both made cards using the same case-ing tuesday layout. Mine is a pretty Christmas card and Nic’s is the fun Halloween Card. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make these cards? Find out all our tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 6CTGTUXX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 27 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
Leaves of Holly Card Instructions
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Cardstock. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut four 1-7/8″ squares of paper. Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut a holly label piece out of Evening Evergreen CS, a holly backing piece out of Gold Foil Sheet, berries out of Real Red CS and Cherry Cobbler CS and a label piece out of Basic White.
- Stamp the Basic White piece with a greeting in Evening Evergreen.
- Adhere all the die cut pieces to the card.
- Embellish with Real Red Rhinestones and a bow.
Scary Cute Instructions
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Card stock. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Start with a 3-3/4″ square. Use Calypso Coral Ink and a Blending Brush to color the black & white side of the paper. Cut the pieces into four 1-7/8″ squares of paper. You will only use 3 of the squares.
- Cute a 1-7/8″ square and stamp with a Halloween character in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere all the squares to the card base.
- Stamp a greeting on Basic White card stock in Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut out with the Label Die.
- Add a line of Washi Tape to a 2-1/4″ scrap piece of card stock. Trim down so that the Washi Tape is just a strip.
- Adhere the Washi Tape to the card then the greeting labe.
- Embellish the Frankenstein with a Matte Dot.