Today’s birthday card with its diagonal layer may look hard to make it, but it’s actually quite easy. There is no coloring on this card just straight stamping and a little die cutting. Just choose a green and then a flower color of your choice. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. I think you will love this layout once you learn how to make it.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 6CTGTUXX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 152 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Stamp the 2 blossom bouquets in Starry Sky Ink in the top left and bottom right corners of the card base.
- Cut a 7″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Parakeet Party Ink near the right side of the piece. Adhere on a diagonal across the card and cut off the excess card stock.
- Die cut a flower and leaves with Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party CS. Adhere the pieces on the left side of the banner.
- Embellish the card with a Baker’s Twine Bow and some Matte Decorative Dots.