Today I made an easy masculine card using the cute fox from the Stylish Sketches Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Reward). I just stamped the fox in Cajun Craze Ink and I didn’t even need to color it. The layers for this card are made with the Deckled Rectangles Dies and then embossed with various embossing folders. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 6CTGTUXX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $50/$100* and earn a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 81 of the Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Cut the following pieces from the Deckled Rectangles Dies: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/8″ (5th largest) Basic White (cut 2) & Sahara Sand, 3-1/8″ x 1-3/4″ (6th largest) Mossy Meadow, 2-3/4″ x 1-3/8″ (7th largest) Cajun Craze & Evening Evergreen.
- Emboss the Sahara Sand piece with Gingham Embossing Folder, the Mossy Meadow & Evening Evergreen pieces with the Wintry Embossing Folder and the Cajun Craze piece with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the fox in Cajun Craze Ink on the right side of the Basic White piece. Stamp the “just for you” greeting on the top left of the same piece. Adhere the 2 Basic White pieces together to strengthen the layer.
- Arrange the pieces on the card front. Make little pencil marks to help get the layers in the right place. Also stamp some dots in Crumb Cake Ink on the top right and left bottom corners. Adhere the layers to the card front.
- Embellish with a Linen Thread Bow and some Brushed Metallic Dots.