This month the Yeti to Party Stamp Set has a matching Yeti Die Set while supplies last. Purchase the stamp set and die set as the Yeti to Party Bundle and save 10%. I had a lot of fun with this CASE-ing Tuesday Card Makeover. I turned a serious Christmas Card into a whimsical Christmas Card with the Yeti holding a candy cane the same size as itself. LOL! The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. On Friday I will share another project with this bundle.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST. This week I’m visiting family in Canada, so I pre-recorded a video for you.
Use the Host Code KZT7PTCG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 8 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pool Party CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper: Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Sweetest Christmas Paper. Adhere to the card.
- Glimmer Paper: Cut a 5″ x 1″ piece of Red Glimmer Paper. Adhere to the card.
- Circle: Cut the largest Layering Circle out of Basic Black CS. Adhere to the card.
- Stamping: Stamp the Yeti and die cut. Color the Yeti’s face with Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. Also stamp the left arm of the Yeti and cut out with scissors. Adhere the arm to the Yeti at the shoulder only. Adhere the Yeti to the card.
- Die Cutting: Also die cut a scarf out of Pool Party CS and a candy cane out of the Sweetest Christmas Paper. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 1-3/4″ x 7/8″ piece of Garden Green CS and stamp the greeting in Garden Green Ink. Adhere to the card, tucking the piece under the Yeti arm and the candy cane.
- Embellish the card with Seasonal Sequins.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply