This month the This Birthday Piggy Stamp Set has a matching Die Set while supplies last. Purchase the stamp set and die set as the This Birthday Piggy Bundle and save 10%. I made this fun card set featuring all 3 piggies from the stamp set and some of the die cut extras from the die set. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. On Friday I will share another project with this bundle.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST. This week I’m visiting family in Canada, so I pre-recorded a video for you.
Use the Host Code KZT7PTCG and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 86 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Colored CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Use an embossing folder to emboss two-thirds of the piece, leaving it partially unembossed. Stamp a greeting near the bottom of the piece in the unembossed area. Adhere to the card front.
- Desgner Series Paper: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (portrait card) OR 5-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ (landscape card) piece of designer series paper. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamping: Stamp and color one of the piggies and die cut. Also die cut some extra pieces to embellish the card.
- Embellish the card with a Baker’s Twine Bow and some Rhinestone Jewels.