Today I’m using the Warm Welcome Bundle to make a cute hello card. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. The Warm Welcome Bundle is an early release product that will be used during Stampin’ Up’s virtual World Card Making Day Event this Saturday, October 1st. If you purchase the Warm Welcome bundle you can add a package of Iridescent Pearl Jewels (item #158987) to your order for free. You can register for the FREE Virtual World Card Making Day Event HERE!
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code KZT7PTCG and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 61 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Garden Green CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Embossed Layer: Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Garden Green CS. Run the piece through the SC&E machine. Adhere to the card front.
- Banner: Cut a 2″ x 5″ piece of Gingham Cottage Paper. Banner cut one of the short ends. Adhere to the card.
- Door: Stamp a door in Soft Suede Ink on Crumb Cake CS and die cut. Also cut a door opening out of Basic White CS, 3 hearts in different colors and a banner out of Basic White CS.
- Stamping: Stamp a greeting on the banner. Stamp the cat in the door opening and color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere al the pieces to the card.
- Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply