Today it’s time for some cuteness. My Happy Penguin Card uses the Penguin Place Stamp Set and Penguin Builder Punch. If you didn’t get them last year before they sold out, make sure you pick them up soon. I think they will be retiring in December. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 36PJY4P3 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 72 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Gingham Cottage DSP: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of designer paper. Adhere to the card front.
- White Layer: Cut a 4″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp a greeting in the bottom right corner. Tie a length of gingham ribbon around the piece. Adhere to the card front.
- Penguins: Stamp and punch out three penguins. Stamp and cut out hats and scarves in 3 different in-colors. Adhere the penguins, scarves and hats to the card front.
- Embellish the hat pom-poms with Matte Decorative Dots.