These Christmas cards are super cute and sure to put a smile on someone’s face. The North Pole Mischief Stamp Set has whimsical images and matching greeting for animal lovers. I used the Knit Together Stamp Set to create an easy no layer background for the card front and a little Red Glimmer Paper and some Festive Pearls to give the card a pop of sparkle. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code 36PJY4P3 and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 11 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Garden Green CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Background Stamp: Use the Stamparatus to stamp the Knit Together Stamp in Garden Green In on the card Front.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 5″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp an image and greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the images with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card front.
- Glimmer Paper: Cut TWO 4-1/2″ x 1/4″ strips of Red Glimmer Paper. Adhere centered above and below the Basic White Layer.
- Embellish with Iridescent Pearl Jewels.