The Fitting Florets Collection early product release starts today, so I thought it was fitting that I showcase a couple of cards with this new suite. Check out the beautiful die cut ovals and the elegant greeting fonts in the Fitting Florets Bundle. The matching Fitting Florets Paper has gorgeous florals on one side and neutral patterns on the other side. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code HGPJK6HE and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 26 of the July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Fitting Florets DSP Banner: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of designer paper. Banner cut the bottom by making a pencil mark 1/2″ from the bottom and 1-3/4″ over from the side. Cut from the corners to the pencil mark.
- Evening Evergreen Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of CS. Stamp a greeting in Balmy Blue Ink and two flowers in Night of Navy. Color the flowers with Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the Card front.
- Embellish the card with a ribbon bow and Iridescent Pearl Jewels.