I had so much fun playing with the Window Wishes Bundle last week that I decided to use it for today’s card. This card matches very well with the Ferrero Rocher Slider Box that I made with the same bundle making it nice gift set. You can choose to make the window out of window sheet or vellum for that frosted look. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code HGPJK6HE and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
My card was CASE’d from page 15 of the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Die cut the window die centered on the card front. Fold along the score line.
- Die cut a window frame out of Real Red CS AND the center of the frame out of Window Sheet. Adhere the Real Red frame to the card front. Then put a tiny line of glue on the just inside the frame and let dry. Adhere the window sheet to the dried glue.
- Stamp a garland and the candles in Garden Green ink on Basic White CS and die cut.
- Also, die cut a bow and candle flames out of Gold Foil Sheet.
- Adhere all the die cut pieces to the card.
- Greeting: Cut a 3″ x 1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Stamp a greeting in Real Red Ink. Adhere to the card.
- Embellish the bow with a Gold Swirl.