Need some last minute Christmas cards? This layout is perfect for it. I used the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set, the Seasonal Labels Dies and the Painted Christmas Paper (this beautiful paper is 60% off right now) to make mine. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code C4BJWUMX and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code C4BJWUMX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 30 of the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Evening Evergreen CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Painted Christmas DSP. Adhere to card.
- Greeting Label: Stamp and die cut a greeting OR Stamp, emboss and die cut a greeting.
- Background Label: Die cut the smallest label, cut in half and adhere behind the Greeting Layer.
- Trim: Place two strips of tear & tape behind the label. Layer the trim behind the label in a circular pattern. Back up this layer with another label. Put Dimensionals on the back of the label and adhere to the card.