Today’s card is a fun friendship card using the Glad We’re Friends Stamp Set and the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper. Both the Corgi with the Fan image and the bright colors of the paper give this card a fun summer feel. Can you blame me for making warm summer cards when it’s been below freezing here for the past 2 days? LOL! The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code C4BJWUMX and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code C4BJWUMX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 37 of the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Thick Basic White CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Butterfly Kisses DSP. Adhere to card.
- Calypso Coral Layer: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Calypso Coral CS. Adhere to card.
- Basic White Layer: Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the Corgi/Fan and Guinea Pig images in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin Blends.
- Designer Series Paper Strips: Cut two 4″ x 3/4″ strips of contrasting DSP. Adhere behind the Basic White Layer. Adhere to card.
- Greeting Label: Cut a label from the Cracker & Treat Box Dies in Parakeet Party CS. Stamp with the greeting. Adhere to card.
- Embellish with a bow tied from White Essentials Baker’s Twine AND Rhinestone Jewels