I’m dedicating today’s card to my husband. After spending almost 3 years working from home together, I think I love and appreciate him more now. We may not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other. The “life is better with you” greeting sums it up well.
Now onto the card… I just purchased the Peekaboo Farm Stamp Set a couple of weeks ago and I wonder why I didn’t get it sooner. The farm critters in this stamp set are adorable and the stone wall, has little spaces to stamp the hooves of the animals so they look perfect. No masking required. I used Stampin’ Blends to color the images with just a little sponge daubering thrown in. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code C4BJWUMX and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code C4BJWUMX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 47 of the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Parakeet Party Cardstock. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 5″ x 2-1/2″ piece of 2022-2024 In-Color DSP. Adhere centered on the card.
- White Layer: Cut a 4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the stone wall twice in Basic Gray Ink. Stamp two animals in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card.
- Banner Layer: Cut a 3-5/8″ x 1/2″ piece of So Saffron CS. Use the Banners Pick a Punch to punch both ends. Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere to the card.
- Embellish with a bow tied from White Essentials Baker’s Twine AND small hearts (Give it a Whirl Dies) cut from 2022-2024 Glimmer Paper.