Today I’m sharing a perfectly positive card to start the New Year. We just arrived back in Boston last night and I decided to make my CASE-ing Tuesday today on my Friday Live. I was going to take today off, but I just love how this card came out and I wanted to show you how to make. I used the Rays of Light Background Stamp and the Sending Smiles Bundle to make it. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE!
Use the Host Code C4BJWUMX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code C4BJWUMX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 14 of the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Tahitian Tide CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Sunshine Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Stamp the piece using the Rays of Light Background Stamp and So Saffron Ink. Use the 3rd largest Deckled Rectangles Die to cut the piece down to size. Tie a length of Baker’s Twine around the layer.
- Parakeet Party Layer: Cut a scrap piece of Parakeet Party CS with the 5th largest Deckled Rectangles Die. Layer the Parakeet Party Layer behind the Sunshine Layer and then adhere to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp the sunshine greeting on Basic White with Night of Navy Ink. Die Cut with the matching die (Sending Dies). Adhere the layer to the card with mini Dimensionals, making sure to leave room to tuck the stem in.
- Flowers: Stamp and die cut flowers out of Basic White CS. I used Orchid Oasis and So Saffron Inks for the flowers and Granny Apple Green Ink for the stems.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply