Today’s card is made from my favorite sale-a-bration product, the Adorable Owls Stamp Set. It is no secret that I love cute animal sets and these owls with their big eyes have stolen my heart. I colored the owl with Stampin’ Blends. I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to create the banners and for the circle layer. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. The Adorable Owls Stamp Set can be chosen as your free sale-a-bration choice by spending $50* on a Stampin’ Up order.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code AXBV9HFX and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code AXBV9HFX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 10 of the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Country Gingham DSP. Adhere to card.
- White Circle Layer: Stamp the birthday owl on a scrap piece of Basic White CS using Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut out the owl with the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Color the Owl with Stampin’ Blends.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp the “my friend” getting on a scrap piece of Basic White CS using Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut out the greeting with the smallest banner die (Stylish Shapes Dies)
- Banner Layers: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 7/8″ piece of Sweet Sorbet CS and a 3-3/4″ x 7/8″ piece of Balmy Blue CS. Use one of the banner dies (Stylish Shapes Dies) to cut the ends into banners. See video for instructions.
- Adhere the Sweet Sorbet and Balmy Blue banners and then the circle layer to the card front. Adhere the greeting layer with Mini Dimensionals.
- Embellish with a bow tied from the black & white gingham ribbon.