Happy New Year! Today’s card is bright and cheery to counteract the gray Boston skies. Butterflies are symbolic of renewal and I hope the message of this card will remind you that you are important and I’m glad you exist. All the supplies for this card are from the annual catalog. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Starting Thursday, January 5th the new Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration begins. You have until Wednesday at midnight MT to pick up Holiday Catalog Product before it officially retires.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code AXBV9HFX and as a thank you for ordering
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code AXBV9HFX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 110 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Parakeet Party CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 2″ x 5″ piece of Butterfly Kisses DSP. Adhere to card.
- White Layer: Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Emboss with the into the Clouds Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card.
- Greeting Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Basic White CS. Punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Adhere to the card.
- Butterflies: Die cut two butterflies out of Calypso Coral and Fresh Freesia CS. Adhere to the card.
- Bow: Tie a bow out of Crinkled Seam Binding. Color with the Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends.
- Embellish with some Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.