The magic of Stampin’ Up’s beautiful designer series paper is shown on today’s card. Layer the paper on a card base, stamp and die cut a greeting and then add a few embellishments and you have the makings of a quick and beautiful birthday card. I used the Something Fancy Bundle for the greeting layer and the Designer Tags Dies for the Butterfly. The Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper that I used on the front and inside of the card can be chosen as your free sale-a-bration choice by spending $50* on a Stampin’ Up order.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code AXBV9HFX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code AXBV9HFX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 30 of the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Granite Gray CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Dainty Flowers Panel: Cut one of the Dainty Flowers Ovals down to 3-3/4″ x 5″.
- Night of Navy Layer: Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Night of Navy CS. Adhere the Dainty Flowers Panel to the Night of Navy CS.
- Ribbon: Tie a length of Night of Navy Ribbon around the Night of Navy Layer. Then adhere the layer to the card front.
- Greeting Layer: Stamp a greeting (Something Fancy Bundle) on a piece of Blushing Bride CS with Starry Sky Ink. Use a matching die to cut the greeting. Adhere the Greeting Layer to the card with Dimensionals.
- Butterfly: Cut a butterfly (Designer Tags Dies) out of Silver Foil. Adhere to the card. Embellish the butterfly with Rhinestone Jewels.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply