Today I used the On the Farm Bundle and Blending Brushes to create a fun scene for a birthday card. The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch. The matching Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper that I used in the background and inside of the card can be chosen as your free sale-a-bration choice by spending $50* on a Stampin’ Up order.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use the Host Code AXBV9HFX and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code AXBV9HFX to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 76 of the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pear Pizzazz CS. On the long side, score at the 5-1/2″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Day at the Farm DSP. With a 4-1/4″ side closest to you, make a pencil mark 1-1/4″ up from the bottom on the left side and 1-1/4″ down from the top on the right side. Connect the two dots with a pencil line. Cut along the line with a paper trimmer. Adhere the angled piece to the bottom of the card.
- Main Layer: Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White CS. All the images will be stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink. Start by stamping three sets of hills on the top third of the piece. Stamp grass at the bottom. Use a blending brush and Pear Pizzazz Ink to color the lower two-thirds of the piece. Use a sponge dauber and Garden Green Ink to color the hills. Use a blending Brush and Balmy Blue Ink to color the sky.
- Stamp the barn on Real Red CS, the silo on Smoky Slate CS, the hay bales on So Saffron CS, the cow on Basic White CS. Use the matching dies to cut out all the pieces. Color the cow with Stampin’ Blends. Note: there is also a cow in the DSP that could be used as an alternative. Adhere all the pieces to the card front.
- Embellish with some loose daisy elements and a bow tied from linen thread.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List
click on the product for details
If you enjoyed this post…
🐝 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to watch my tutorials
🐝 Subscribe to my Email List to receive Saturday Project Sheets
🐝 Get the Starter Kit for supplies at a discount
Leave a Reply