My husband and I are in the middle of house hunting, so I had homes on my mind last night when making this card. The layout for this week’s card reminded me of old-fashioned “Home Sweet Home” cross stitch artwork and I thought it would be fun to make a faux cross stitch card with the gnomes. Just think. My husband and I might soon be proud owners of our very own mushroom house. LOL! The layout for this card is from this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday sketch.
Want to make this card? Find out all my tips and tricks in my VIDEO TUTORIAL and step-by-step instructions below. Check out the complete SUPPLY LIST HERE! Join me Live every Tuesday on my Facebook Page at 10am EST.
Use Host Code R6MD2XX6 and as a thank you for ordering
🍯 Spend $15* and choose one of my paid Tutorials for Free
🍯 Spend at least $50* and get my Host Code Gift
🍯 Spend at least $50/100* and choose a Sale-a-bration Reward
🍯 Spend $150* or more and receive Stampin’ Rewards
*before shipping & tax
**do NOT use host code so that you can qualify for Stampin’ Rewards
CLICK HERE to add Host Code R6MD2XX6 to your order.
My card was CASE’d from page 57 of the 2023 Jan-April Mini Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us.
- Card Base: Start with an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake CS. On the long side, score at the 4-1/4″ mark. Fold along the score line.
- Frame: Cut a frame with the Fabulous Frames Dies in Soft Suede CS.
- White Layer: Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Basic White CS. Lay the frame on top of this piece and then stamp the gnomes, mushroom and greeting. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Run through the die cutting machine with the Cane Weave Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the frame to the White Layer and then adhere to the card front.
- Ribbon: Tie a bow from the Crinkled Seam Binding. Attach to the card with a Mini Glue Dot